This 305mm bench mounted disc sander has a cast iron table, steel quadrant guard and fabricated steel plate construction throughout. Table adjustments are simple and positive, and there is an accurate mitre fence provided for end-grain sanding, either straight or angled. Dust is extracted via a well-positioned 63mm diameter outlet.
Power comes from a 560W induction motor with a Euro-style dust-shrouded no-volt-release switch. This machine is supplied with 300mm self-adhesive disc and mitre fence. The DS12DLMB2 is fitted with a fail-safe electro-mechanical brake to stop the disc rotating within 10 seconds. It is aimed at customers and organisations such as schools, colleges, training facilities and others who need a braked machine. There is no power needed to activate the brake, so it will stop even in the event of a power failure in the workshop.
*Images are for reference only and may differ from the final product
- Bench mounted 305mm disc sander with mechanical brake
- Cast iron table with simple and positive table adjustments
- Steel quadrant guard, 550W induction motor
- Fabricated steel plate construction throughout
- Accurate mitre fence, 63mm diameter dust extraction outlet
- Euro-style dust shrouded no-volt-release switch
There are currently no videos available for the product.
|Diameter of Disc||305 mm|
|Dust Extraction Outlet||63 mm|
|Min Extraction Airflow Required||3903/hr|
|Table Size||400 x 225 mm|
*Picture is for reference only and may differ from the final product