Supplied with a solid refractory hearth with robust side and rear heat shields, the DS400 complies with British Gas standards and is a fully failsafe system. All sequences are visually displayed using neon indicators.
On start-up the gas train, hoses and torches are tested for escaping gas. Leaks from any component will result in a continuously illuminated red neon and the main flow of gas will be prevented from entering the system.
*Picture is for reference only and may differ from the final product
- Perfect for use in school design technology workshops or industry use, i.e. jewellery workshops.
- Easy-to-use RF80 brazing torch allows one-hand operation
- A solid refractory hearth with robust side and rear heat shields
- A fully fail safe system, compliant with British Standards
- All sequences are visually displayed using neon indicators
- Optional extras are available
PERFORMANCE (Please state gas type when ordering)
|Natural Gas||2.18m3/h||80 000||23.5||20 mbar|
|Propane||1.66 kg/h||80 000||23.5||35 mbar|
|Butane||1.66 kg/h||80 000||23.5||35 mbar|
|Electrics||120 Watts - 220-240 volt single phase|
- RF 10 Fine Jewellery torch.
- Connection for second torch.
- 300mm revolving brazing table.
- Fume extraction to meet HSG258 regulations.