The forge has a single phase whisper quiet integral fan to provide the air supply and takes only 15 minutes to reach a working temperature. It can reach a temperature of 1,500°C. It has a 340mm diameter working area and can work up to 50mm steel bar. The ceramic chip technology minimises surface scale formation.
The forge has a single phase whisper quiet integral fan to provide the air supply with fail safe auto ignition for the gas supply. The forge has a cast iron base for a long maintenance free life.
As with all Flamefast equipment, the DS430A Chip Forge is covered by the Flamefast unconditional 2-year warranty.
*Picture is for reference only and may differ from the final product
- Push-button no-volt release starter
- Requires manual restart after power failure
- Ceramic Hearth
- Automatic safety check of controls and air fan
- Full manual control of hearth conditions
- Whisper quiet air blower fan
- Indicator status lights
- Gas non-return valve
- 12.5kg of ceramic chippings
- Operation / Instruction manual
- Side and rear heat shields
- Rake iron
- Can be run on either Natural Gas or LPG bottled gas
TOTAL GAS PERFORMANCE (Please state gas type when ordering)
|Natural Gas||2.14 m3/h||77 000||22.6||20 mbar|
|Propane||1.26 kg/h||77 000||22.6||35 mbar|
|Butane||1.26 kg/h||77 000||22.6||28 mbar|
|Electrics||50 Watts - 220-240 volt single phase|
Fume extraction equipment to meet the requirements of COSHH Regulations