This high-spec / low-cost solution for all your routing, milling and engraving needs. The MRC 40 has a powerful 500W spindle motor and offers high-speed manufacture linked with a large working envelope. This versatile machine handles small engraving jobs, and the large working envelope and Z axis capability (110mm) is perfect for the manufacture of large 3D designs.
Set-up and tool changes are a simple process, and the MRC 40 has a host of optional extras for specialist applications.
*Images are for reference only and may differ from the final product
- VR CNC Milling Operating Software (PC not included)
- Powerful 500W High Speed Spindle
- Sacrificial Table
- Outlet for Dust Extraction System
- 8mm and 1/4” Collets
- Installation and Instruction Manuals
- USB Connection
RECOMMENDED SOFTWARE PROGRAMS
All software necessary to control the Compact 1000 Pro is included. Also included is a seat of QuickCAM 2D Design - an easy to use 2D CAD package.
For 2D Designs
will link to packages able to export 2D dxf files such as QuickCAM 2D Design, TechSoft Design Tools - 2D Design, CorelDraw etc.
For 3D Designs
will link to packages able to export STL files such as Pro/DESKTOP, ArtCAM, Autodesk Inventor and SolidWorks etc. when used in conjunction with QuickCAM Pro.
- IBM or 100% Compatible PC,
- Pentium III, 1Ghz, 512MB RAM,
- 200MB Free Hard Disk Space,
- Microsoft Windows XP; NT; 2000; Vista; Windows 7,
- CD-ROM Drive,
- OpenGL 3D Accelerator Graphics Card with 128MB RAM
- supporting at least 1024 x 768 screen resolution.
- CNC Machines require USB Connection.
SEAMLESS IMPORT OF TECHSOFT 2D DESIGN FILES
The import routine with this VR CNC Milling V5 operating software works with Techsoft 2D Design Tools Versions 1 & 2 and also with ALL major CAD packages. It is far more advanced than the Techsoft post-processor, supplied with Techsoft Version 1 and is far simpler to use.
ALL our machines operating with VR CNC Milling V5 are able to import designs drawn in Techsoft Versions 1 & 2, saved in DXF format, without any additional software or post processor being required.
VR Milling V5 has the facility to import DXF, DWG and Gerber files, which then allows multiple toolpaths to be created. The toolpaths are generated using the vector data imported and not colours, fill or line width.
There are currently no videos available for this product.
The MRC 40 is available with everything you need to get you up and running immediately. In addition, there is a full range of optional items.
- Resources Pack (including a variety of 2D, 3D & engraving tooling and drill bits, foam & acrylic billets, double-sided tape)
- QuickCAM 2D Design Software
- QuickCAM PRO Software
- Aluminium T-Slot Table and Clamping Kit (factory fitted)
- F1 in Schools Car Manufacturing Fixture (only available when T-Slot Table fitted)
- Spare Spindle Motor Assembly for quick tool change
- Vacuum Pads x 2 with Integral Pump
- Floating Head for PCB Manufacture
- Universal Machine Bench & Computer Support Arm
|Machine Length [A]||875 mm|
|Machine Depth [B]||750 mm|
|Machine Height [C]||675 mm|
|Length with Optional Base [D]||1600 mm|
|Height with Optional Base [E]||1440 mm|
|Machine Weight||113 kg|
|Machine Weight with Opt. Base||227 mm|
|Table Size||400 x 240mm|
|Travel X Axis||400 mm|
|Travel Y Axis||240 mm|
|Travel Z Axis||110 mm|
|Beam Clearance [max work height]||155 mm|
|Max Spindle Speed||29 000 rpm|
|Max Feed Rate||5000mm /min|
|Max 3D Profiling||4500 mm / min|
|Max Contouring Feed Rate||1000mm /min|
|Mains Supply Requirements*
(*Alternative supplies available on request
|Spindle Motor||500 Watts|
|Electric Connection||13 A Socket|