3 AXIS CNC ROUTER
With its large capacity the Router 2600 is ideal for cutting a range of resistant materials such as hard and soft wood, plastic, modelling foam, acrylic and prototyping material.
Both models are available with 5 Station Automatic Tool Changer; and in addition, the Router 2600 Pro can cut non-ferrous metals.
*Images are for reference only and may differ from the final product
- VR CNC Milling Operating Software (PC not included).
- Aluminium T Slot Table.
- Outlet for Dust Extraction System.
- Workholding Clamps.
- Installation and Instruction Manuals.
- USB Connection.
RECOMMENDED SOFTWARE PROGRAMS
All software necessary to control the Router 2600/ Router 2600 Pro is included. Also included is a seat of QuickCAM 2D Design - an easy to use 2D CAD package.
For 2D Designs
will link to packages able to export 2D dxf files such as QuickCAM 2D Design, TechSoft Design Tools - 2D Design, CorelDraw etc.
For 3D Designs
will link to packages able to export STL files such as Pro/DESKTOP, ArtCAM, Autodesk Inventor and SolidWorks etc. when used in conjunction with QuickCAM Pro.
- IBM or 100% Compatible PC,
- Pentium III, 1Ghz, 512MB RAM,
- 200MB Free Hard Disk Space,
- Microsoft Windows XP; NT; 2000; Vista; Windows 7,
- CD-ROM Drive,
- OpenGL 3D Accelerator Graphics Card with 128MB RAM
- supporting at least 1024 x 768 screen resolution.
- CNC Machines require USB Connection.