SAFEFLAME is a new generation device that will modernise the traditional methods of oxy-acetylene and gas-air brazing
Safeflame is the development of a "safer and better brazing flame for joining", by using Hydrogen and Oxygen from Electrolysis of deionised water needing only water and electricity.
*Picture is for reference only and may differ from the final product
- No compressed gases required.
- Eliminates acetylene, oxygen and LPG cylinder.
- No mains gas - simple plug and play system.
- No cylinder rental and storage issues.
- No cylinder regulators to be serviced and maintained.
- Lower running costs than acetylene and oxygen.
- Hydrogen and oxygen for “safer” brazing…no light back!
- Improved heat transfer profile from the flame.
- Impinging flame wraps round joint - No hot spots.
- Excellent for detailed & intricate brazing.
- Simple and safe to use – less user training required.
- Potentially lower Insurance costs.
- Greater control of the flame – ability to switch between low and high flames.
- Portable / Mobile unit.
- 13 AMP supply, 220-240 volts supply compliant.