A compact, versatile laser engraving-cutting machine
The British designed and manufactured TMX65 is a machine now available due to popular demand for a laser ideally suited to many types of industry and education, including schools, colleges, start-up businesses, hobbyists and more.- ideal for those looking for an entry level laser machine for cutting and engraving a wide range of materials.
Our TMX65 has the option of 50W DC laser, or RF laser powers from 25W to 60W - please contact our sales team for details.
INCLUDES: Unique high performance Integrated BOFA Fume extraction unit with inbuilt Compressor.
*Images are for reference only and may differ from the final product
|Work Area||650 x 420 mm|
|CO2 Laser Power||80W DC or 100W RF|
|Data Formats||DXF, PLT, AI, BMP etc.|
- Flamefast’s British design and manufacture gives you excellent quality and reliable support.
- 650 x 420 mm work area to work on individual or combined projects.
- CO DC or RF laser power in a range of strengths to suit your 2 requirements: 30W to 100W.
- High quality cutting and rapid engraving ability.
- 200 mm adjustable Z-depth with reliable, motorised mechanics.
- Optical path red dot pointer system for easily and quickly lining up your work and materials.
- Knife-edge bar bed for supporting a wide range of material weights.
- Optional integral or external HEPA fume filtration system, to meet health and safety standards while giving you a compact footprint to maximise workshop space included within price.
- Fully interlocked cooling system to protect your laser tube.
- Free delivery, installation and training
- Full warranty: (minimum 12 months machine).
- Unlimited UK technical support by phone & email.
- Service engineers available for on-site support.
There are currently no videos available for this product
There is currently no additional information available for this product