Complete with instrument cluster, interior lights, indicators, siren, atmospheric sensors, door lock assemblies, boot lock, central locking control unit, engine ECU, engine main relay, ignition switch, alarm switch and diagnostic socket.
*Images are for reference only and may differ from the final product
- RF shield for simulating key transponder error
- Actual door operation using original door latches
- Supply voltage 12 volts DC
- Board mounted in a vertical frame with castors
- Powder coated paint finish
- Supplied with a comprehensive training manual
- Warranty 24 months from date of delivery
- CE Certification
There are currently no videos available for the product.
Specifications / Additional Info
(F10FF) Ten fault, fault insertion contained in a lockable box.
(POFF) Pin out facility on all sensors and actuators using ⌀2mm sockets enabling 'real-time' values to be taken without compromising the wiring harness.