Flamefasts new SOLDAMATIC simulated training system offers both trainers and students alike the most advanced, safe, efficient, economic ,flexible and realistic educational solution for welding/joining training available worldwide today at a market leading price that puts other systems to shame.
Augmented Reality Welding for Education and Training
It allows the operator to repeatedly practice their technique without any additional costs, as well as minimising physical risks and gas emissions, critical Performance criteria such as angle; distance movement parameters can be quickly enhanced before actual welding is attempted.
Augmented Reality Welding Training System.
A cutting–edge artificial vision- ‘Augmented Reality’ technology (AR) has now largely taken over from ‘Virtual Reality’ welding systems.
The most advanced welding training systems available; it allows students to work with real 3D objects combined with virtual computer-generated images to give them the most realistic welding experience possible. They can repeatedly practice techniques, at no extra cost, and the system can be networked and controlled by the tutor for the optimal teaching tool.
- Perform welding tasks which is much more advanced than other virtual welding systems.
- Repeatedly practice technique without added cost, physical risk or gas emissions.
- Simulate MIG, TIG and ARC welding.
- Accurately simulate real-life welding/joining and see how you performed.
- Reduce training costs and hours.
Soldamatic STANDARD Compnents
- E-Soldamatic Platform
- Teacher Software
- Soldamatic CPU
- Soldamatic Augmented Reality
- Welding Torches
- SMAW (MMA)
- GMAW (MIG/MAG)
- GTAW (TIG)
- T-Joint, Pipe T-joint & Plate Lap Joint
- Plate & Pipe V-Butt Joint
- WiFi Router
- Welding Gloves
- Work Area Black Carpet
- Packaging Anti Shock System
Soldamatic OPTIONAL Components
- Soldamatic Server
- Work Stand
- Secure Transport Flight Case