To improve the casting operation, there is a durable stainless steel top tile to preheat ingots of metal.
The CM350PB is a safety tilt crucible which removes the need to lift the pot of molten metal unless lifting is required for the particular mould configuration being used. If lifting is required, a special lifting frame is available which lifts the whole drum assembly rather than the "bare" white hot crucible pot to improve safety of working.
The Crucible Furnace is usually placed on a Flamefast Raised Sand Tray (1200 (L) x 800 (W) x 300mm (H)) which removes the need for a casting pit. The sand tray raises the crucible to a more convenient working height and means that only protective leggings are needed rather than protective footwear.
The burner has auto ignition with fail safe controls and flame failure protection. The simplicity of the CM350PB means that the unit requires minimum maintenance.
If required the drum assembly can be detached and carried to the mould using the Combined Lifting and Pouring Tools which are supplied as optional extras.
As with all Flamefast equipment, the CM350PB Safety Tilt Crucible Furnace is covered by the Flamefast unconditional 2 year warranty.
*Picture is for reference only and may differ from the final product
- Melts up to 2 litres of Brass or Bronze in 35 minutes and 2 litres of Aluminium in 25 minutes
- Maximum temperature 1100°C
- Safety tilt crucible removes the need to lift the pot unless required. If required, a special lifting frame lifts the whole drum safely
- COSHH Regulations compliant
There are currently no videos available for the product.
Specifications / Additional Info
TOTAL GAS PERFORMANCE (Please state gas type when ordering)
|Natural Gas||1.36 m3/h||50 000||14.6||20 mbar|
|Propane||1.0 kg/h||50 000||14.6||35 mbar|
|Butane||1.06 kg/h||50 000||14.6||28 mbar|
|Electrics||50 Watts - 220 - 240 volts|
If required the drum assembly can be detached and carried to the mould using the combined lifting and pouring tools which are supplied as option extras
TYPICAL MELTING TIMES FROM COLD
|Aluminium||2.9 kg in 25 minutes|
|Copper||10kg in 40 minutes|
- Fully automatic burner control and ignition system
- Super efficient insulation
- A10 Capacity Crucible Pot
- Crucible lid
- Tilt handle
- Pouring gauge
- Degassing plunger
- Skimming ladle / dross lifter
- Safety burner cut-out prevents operation when drum is tilted
- Operation/Instruction manual
- Replacement A10 Crucible pot and lid
- Raised sand tray *removes need for a casting pit
- Face shield
- Heat resistant gloves
- Chrome leather leggings
- Chrome leather apron
- Combined lifting and pouring tools for multiple pours
- Hardware support casting kit
- Moulding bench